Thursday, April 22, 2010

Adventures of Frances Dufrene


So I have been thinking... I need a new adventure!


I have decided that I am going to do something with all those fabulous pictures I take of my kids! Let me start off with telling you a little about my family and I.

I am originally from Orange County, California. My husband and I have 5 awesome children Alexis 9, almost 5 year old triplets (in May) Alexander, Abby, Anna & Aria who is will be 1, also in May. My husband Tyler is an awesome man with a huge amount of patients.Well he would have to be to live in a house with 5 girls... We currently live in Nevada.
This is a picture of my family along with the Moore family who also joined us at the Clark County Fair. As you can tell it is not easy to get everyone to focus on the camera at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! You do have lots of fabulous photos! I will be excited to see the results!

    ReplyDelete